SkippoAPS

Owner
Manager
Media Manager
Topics
IGN
SkippoAPS

EmeraldMC

I want to welcome everyone to the new EmeraldMC Community discord i apricate everyone who has joined and again I thank you for being here. 

I thought i would explain this new discord will be the permeant discord so you will not need to worry about the discord server changing again however what we are doing now is as you know our current survival server state isn't the best and not got a lot coming from it so what myself and the EmeraldMC staff team are doing is currently working on getting improvements made. I will explain later more features that are being added as again not all our ideas are 100% confirmed 

I do want to let everyone know that Staff applications are open and will be dealt by myself at this current time as well builder applications are open and will be dealt by our head builder @Lleila and if anyone does want to apply for media rank {YouTube/Twitch Streamer rank} they are also open and dealt by @LunaTheSylveon our Media Manager, of course, I do request that you do not ask about your application as it will be instantly denied as it can be annoying as well feel free to be active on the forms you are allowed to give your opinion on others application. To do this all you have to do is rate it in your opinion with -1, 0, +0.5 or +1 and a reason there are ways for you to edit your application once you have submitted it so please try and make changes I will not reply to applications for 7-13 days to allow others to give their opinions if you have any troubles with our forums site please ask for support in #website-help and someone will help you.

Any questions please feel free to ask in #casual I will do my best to explain!

Discord: https://discord.gg/fMgdbeU

SkippoAPS · about 1 month ago · Last edited: about 1 month ago