Forum Moderator
Topics
IGN
KiannaKrystal

Minecraft Name: KiannaKrystal
Discord Tag (E.g SkippoAPS#1436) : KiannaKrystal#0229
Timezone: EST
Do you own a microphone: Yes a Zingyou BM-800

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.
I have been banned only once on hypixel for a lagspike that looked like an aintiknockback cheat.

Have you ever had any staff experience? If so please explain below. If Not Please explain why not [Min 50 Words]

I have been a moderator on 3 now deleted servers. I was a head moderator on a server called minecraftia. On Minecraftia as it was a very small server I just used a plugin that had a vanish command and followed people around to make sure they were following the rules. Sometime if I was told I would mod the chat to make sure everyone was being respectful and following chat rules. If they were not I would give them 2 warnings. If the rule kept being broken I would give them a tempban or permanent ban regarding the rule that was broken and the severity of the issue.

Why should we pick you to be staff? [Min 50 Words]

I would say you should pick me to be staff because I am active and will fulfil my duties and a mod. I am pretty much always on minecraft or doing nothing. So I will devote my time to working on the server either if its moderating or anything the admind/head mod/owner may want me to do.

What makes you stand out from other applicants [Min 50 Words]

Some say I am very bubbly and funny. I will try to bring a bright "aura" to the server.

Do you have any, what hobbies or activities you are involved in outside of Minecraft?

I like to sing, dance, voice act and play the piano.

Anything Else We Should Know?

I am a streamer and If allowed I will stream on the server.

Kianna · 3 months ago · Last edited: 3 months ago
MiaAPS

MiaAPS

Helper
Topics
IGN
MiaAPS

+0.5 I like your staff application however it's incomplete you have to give a little bit more of an explanation and more detail to what you are saying. Best of luck :D

x1
MiaAPS · 3 months ago
JoshDaLemonLord

JoshDaLemonLord

Topics
IGN
JoshDaLemonLord

+0.5

• Application Shows you have experience
  • You could explain in more detail (E.g. What you did as moderator and server names)
  • I suggest explaining more characteristics on the question "What makes you stand out from other application" 

Wish you the best of luck!
x2
JoshDaLemonLord · 3 months ago
Breav

Breav

Helper
Topics
IGN
Breav

+1 Quite detailed and also shows your experience. Good luck!

x1
Breav · 3 months ago
crywolfybean

crywolfybean

Jr.Mod
Forum Moderator
Topics
IGN
crywolfybean

+0 Tricky one, you seem to have experience, but your applicaton lacked some detail that could be useful, also (if i misunderstood please correct me) dont you think that a ban after a chat violation can be little harsh? Of course depending on sevirity of the violation, still a lot of broken chat rules can be solved with just a mute. 

x1
crywolfybean · 3 months ago
1upHero

1upHero

Jr.Mod
Forum Moderator
Topics
IGN
1upHero

0.5 Your application is good and I see you put effort into it but I feel it could use more detail but other than that it's great.

Good Luck!

x1
1upHero · 3 months ago
SkippoAPS

SkippoAPS

Owner
Manager
Media Manager
Topics
IGN
SkippoAPS

Hello!

Please message me on discord to arrange a time for your interview be looking forward to your message! 

SkippoAPS · 3 months ago