Hobosexual

Topics
IGN
Hobosexual

Minecraft Name: Hobosexual.
Discord Tag: hobo#2161
Timezone: CST.
Do you own a microphone: Yes.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details. When I was younger, I received the occasional mute or two. However, I haven't been punished in a server in around two years. I've matured and I know better now. 

Have you ever had any staff experience? If so please explain below. If Not Please explain why not. Yes, I do have experience. I've held different positions throughout the years - Helper, Moderator, and Administrator being the primary ones. A year ago, I held those three positions in multiple small servers that ultimately died down. More than a year ago, I held the position of ChatMod and Moderator on a server that averaged 300 players a day. My responsibilites have included moderation, forum moderation, staff management, and community management. 

Why should we pick you to be staff? Well, if I was chosen to be a staff member, I'd try and give the position as much effort as I could. Throughout the years, I've realized that to be a successful staff member, you have to be active, hardworking, and loyal to the community. I just want to help another small, Minecraft community grow and thrive - even if its for a small time. I just want to help EmeraldMc become its best version. 

What makes you stand out from other applicants? I have experience with moderating Minecraft servers, Discord servers, and forums. I have more knowledge about moderating and managing both a community and staff team than most candidates. Overall, I am an extremely friendly person and open to everything - I am willing to adapt to anything. 

Do you have any, what hobbies or activities you are involved in outside of Minecraft? Reading, going out with my friends, just simple teenager stuff. 

Anything Else We Should Know? Nope. 

Hobosexual · 3 months ago
MiaAPS

MiaAPS

Helper
Topics
IGN
MiaAPS

+1 I enjoyed reading your application.

It shows you have experience and it shows that you put effort into making it.

I wish you the best of luck.😊

MiaAPS · 3 months ago
shystu

shystu

Trainee
Topics
IGN
shystu

+1 

not really much to say other than its great

shystu · 3 months ago
Breav

Breav

Helper
Topics
IGN
Breav

+1 Great app quite a lot of effort. Good luck!

Breav · 3 months ago
crywolfybean

crywolfybean

Jr.Mod
Forum Moderator
Topics
IGN
crywolfybean

+1 you put effort in and have experience as staff, you gave good answers with detail, i do think you could be great add to the team.

crywolfybean · 3 months ago
SkippoAPS

SkippoAPS

Owner
Manager
Media Manager
Topics
IGN
SkippoAPS

Hello!

Please message me on discord to arrange a time for your interview be looking forward to your message! 

SkippoAPS · 3 months ago
Kianna

Kianna

Helper
Forum Moderator
Topics
IGN
KiannaKrystal

+1 Good Application I like the detail. You sound experienced and well adapted to the mod ways. Good Luck!

Kianna · 3 months ago