outit

Topics
IGN
outit

Minecraft Name: Outit
Discord Tag (E.g SkippoAPS#1436) : Outit #0001
Timezone: UK ( GMT+ )
Do you own a microphone: Yes

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details

|No, well false banned on a random server but thats about it.

Have you ever had any staff experience? If so please explain below. If Not Please explain why not [Min 50 Words]

|Yes I've actually moderated a few servers in my time, ik commands and punishments ect.) I would mention the servers but dont wanna promo ( pm me if you want the ip's if needed )

Why should we pick you to be staff? [Min 50 Words]

| You should pick me to be a mod // helper on emeraldMC because I would love to help out the server and make it so its clean and that players are having fun and enjoy the server! Their is alot of potention and I would love to make it more and I appreciate your work and would be more than thankful to help also pretty active ( sorry if i went over word cap lol )

What makes you stand out from other applicants [Min 50 Words]

| What makes me stand out from other applications are that Im really active like its no joke and Im always here to respond and help the community and I can come on and moderate basically all day and if helps needed Im always there

Do you have any, what hobbies or activities you are involved in outside of Minecraft?

| I just walk up a mountain every monday and school monday to friday.

Anything Else We Should Know?

Not really feel free to ask questions in dm's.

outit · 3 months ago · Last edited: 3 months ago
MiaAPS

MiaAPS

Helper
Topics
IGN
MiaAPS

+0.5 I like your application, however, it shows you didn't put that much effort into making it and  I think that you should give a little bit more detail about the servers you have been staff on and specify why you were banned on a server.

Best of luck.

MiaAPS · 3 months ago
shystu

shystu

Trainee
Topics
IGN
shystu

+0.5

Just like Mia said, it doesnt seem like you put alot of effort into the application. The only one that looks like you actually tried is the last one where you MUST type 50 words minimun however you didnt even do it on the other one right above. otherwise it looks fine 

gl qt <3 

shystu · 3 months ago
Breav

Breav

Helper
Topics
IGN
Breav

+0.5 Although you have not met the minimum requirement it is a decent application. Good luck!

Breav · 3 months ago
crywolfybean

crywolfybean

Jr.Mod
Forum Moderator
Topics
IGN
crywolfybean

-1 you lacked alot of detail that could be useful to know and it didnt seem you put much effort in some of your answers, like ban reasons or previous staff experiences.

I suggest trying to add more detail in future applications.  Still, good luck! :)

crywolfybean · 3 months ago
1upHero

1upHero

Jr.Mod
Forum Moderator
Topics
IGN
1upHero

0.5 Your Application was great, but I feel like it could have been more detailed but I see you have put the effort and time in so good luck!!

1upHero · 3 months ago
SkippoAPS

SkippoAPS

Owner
Manager
Media Manager
Topics
IGN
SkippoAPS

Hello!

Please message me on discord to arrange a time for your interview be looking forward to your message! 

SkippoAPS · 3 months ago