crazy_RM

Topics
IGN
crazy_RM

Minecraft Name: Crazy_RM
Discord Tag (E.g SkippoAPS#1436) : crazyriley#7922
Timezone: australia 
Do you own a microphone: yes

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.

No very EVER hacked

Have you ever had any staff experience? If so please explain below. If Not Please explain why not [Min 50 Words]

yes tons i have been mannger and admin on tons of server and have banned tons of players from them

Why should we pick you to be staff? [Min 50 Words]

i can catch 99% of hacks im chill and yea

Do you have any, what hobbies or activities you are involved in outside of Minecraft?

sport

Anything Else We Should Know?

i record ALL of my bans in 4K just so if they dont think they where hacking i have proof

crazy_RM · 3 months ago
Kianna

Kianna

Helper
Forum Moderator
Topics
IGN
KiannaKrystal

+0 You Lack Detail to your application. I would reccomend adding more detail in the questions: Have you ever had any staff experience? If so please explain below. If Not Please explain why not [Min 50 Words] & Why should we pick you to be staff? [Min 50 Words].  Maybe what you did as a manager/admin and more detail on why we should choose you to be a part of our team.

Kianna · 3 months ago
crywolfybean

crywolfybean

Jr.Mod
Forum Moderator
Topics
IGN
crywolfybean

-1 the application lacked detail on multiple answers like Kianna said, reading the app thru few times making sure you think its good and has enough information is something to try, as short answers that seem rushed dont generally look good on an application. 

x1
crywolfybean · 3 months ago
LollypopGrapes

LollypopGrapes

Mod
Topics
IGN
LollypopGrapes

-1  | It didn't seem like you put much effort or detail into this application. You haven't reached the 50-word minimum in any of the questions, and if you were a manager or an admin before, as you stated; you would have known about if an application is good or not since one of their jobs in most servers is recruitment. So in my eyes, there might be some lies in this application.

LollypopGrapes · 3 months ago
Wolfayy

Wolfayy

Developer
Topics
IGN
Wolfayy

-1 Your application is severely lacking detail. I would have liked to of seen you elaborate more and go into more depths about your experiences and what you got out of it which makes you feel qualified for this position. As well as that It would have been nice to of seen you go into more depths why catching hackers is an important quality. It's also apparent you haven't read the application requirements, as it is clearly stated you need a minimum of 50 words in the "Why you" section and you have failed to meet it.

Developer

Wolfayy · 3 months ago
MiaAPS

MiaAPS

Helper
Topics
IGN
MiaAPS

-1 It doesn't seem you put any effort into your application and it's lacking detail. It seems immature and incomplete, when you say tons it seems a bit exaggerated and if you have worked as a staff member before you should say on what servers and what staff you were.

MiaAPS · 3 months ago
SkippoAPS

SkippoAPS

Owner
Manager
Media Manager
Topics
IGN
SkippoAPS

Hello!

Sadly looking over your application I am going to have to deny your application please feel free to apply again in a month!

SkippoAPS · 3 months ago