Bobbly

Topics
IGN
MrBobblyBooks

Minecraft Name: MrBobblyBooks
Discord Tag (E.g SkippoAPS#1436) : Bobbly#1926
Timezone: GMT
Do you own a microphone: Yes

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details. I don't think I've ever been punished on a server, as far as I can remember. I definately have never been banned

Have you ever had any staff experience? If so please explain below. If Not Please explain why not [Min 50 Words]: I have lots of staff experience. Back in 2016 was mainly when I started gaining experience and since then I've been developing and Owner servers. I also ran a build team last year and ran a successful server from 2019-2020 which unfortunately closed due to lack of funding. I always try and help server owners as much as I can because I know how helpful a small hand can be to becoming successful :)

Why should we pick you to be staff? [Min 50 Words]: You should pick me to be staff because as I mention previously, I have experience in most staff roles, including owner! which proves that I am good at what I do, and know how to make fair, unbaised decisions on, not only punishments, but how to run events, how to keep players online, and marketing stratergies etc.

I am dedicated, and only want to help people. I want to be here to support the server and to support the players on the server. I dont want staff to get any gain in regards in game or to be "better" than everyone else, I honestly just want to help :)

Do you have any, what hobbies or activities you are involved in outside of Minecraft? Outside of minecraft, I am very focused on my school work and music. I play a few instruments to a high standard and hope to work in music production later in life

Anything Else We Should Know? I think you should know, I never make promises I cant keep. If I tell you im dedicated to doing something, I'll do it and won't let you down. I always learn from my mistakes and would love to prove to you that I'd be a great addition to your team :) I also stream, and will stream on the server, regardless of whether I get staff :) Thank youuu :)

Bobbly · 3 months ago · Last edited: 3 months ago
crywolfybean

crywolfybean

Jr.Mod
Forum Moderator
Topics
IGN
crywolfybean

+1 your application was great, with detailed answers that didnt seem rushed, but instead well thought out. You have lot of experience on multiple staff positions and know what youre doing, and seem mature enough. So best of luck to you! Dont really think you need that tho.

crywolfybean · 3 months ago
LollypopGrapes

LollypopGrapes

Mod
Topics
IGN
LollypopGrapes

+1 | This application is great. It's good to see that you have years of experience and know what you're doing. It's also amazing that you stream, it will be a good advertisement for the server if you do. There's not much else to say, so good luck!

LollypopGrapes · 3 months ago
Kianna

Kianna

Helper
Forum Moderator
Topics
IGN
KiannaKrystal

+1 Very Good Application. Very well thought and processed. Good Luck on getting the job and I hope you reach your goal on music production! 

Kianna · 3 months ago
Bobbly

Bobbly

Topics
IGN
MrBobblyBooks

Kianna:

+1 Very Good Application. Very well thought and processed. Good Luck on getting the job and I hope you reach your goal on music production! 

thanks ahaha

Bobbly · 3 months ago
1upHero

1upHero

Jr.Mod
Forum Moderator
Topics
IGN
1upHero

+1 I like your application and I think its great. I see you have put in a lot of effort and time into it, and I'm sure you could make a great staff member.
Good Luck :D

1upHero · 3 months ago
MiaAPS

MiaAPS

Helper
Topics
IGN
MiaAPS

+1 I really enjoyed reading your staff application is well done with lots of detail and background info, it shows you have put time into it and overall seems very professionally done. I love what you have done with the text by changing it and it definitely makes you stand out as it's a way of showing that you are good at what you do, I wish you the best of luck with it.

MiaAPS · 3 months ago
Bobbly

Bobbly

Topics
IGN
MrBobblyBooks
crywolfybean:

+1 your application was great, with detailed answers that didnt seem rushed, but instead well thought out. You have lot of experience on multiple staff positions and know what youre doing, and seem mature enough. So best of luck to you! Dont really think you need that tho.

LollypopGrapes:

+1 | This application is great. It's good to see that you have years of experience and know what you're doing. It's also amazing that you stream, it will be a good advertisement for the server if you do. There's not much else to say, so good luck!

Kianna:

1upHero:

+1 I like your application and I think its great. I see you have put in a lot of effort and time into it, and I'm sure you could make a great staff member.
Good Luck :D

MiaAPS:

+1 I really enjoyed reading your staff application is well done with lots of detail and background info, it shows you have put time into it and overall seems very professionally done. I love what you have done with the text by changing it and it definitely makes you stand out as it's a way of showing that you are good at what you do, I wish you the best of luck with it.

Thank you all for your support and kind words :)

Bobbly · 3 months ago
SkippoAPS

SkippoAPS

Owner
Manager
Media Manager
Topics
IGN
SkippoAPS

Hello!

Please message me on discord to arrange a time for your interview be looking forward to your message! 

SkippoAPS · 3 months ago