Tropicaaaal

Topics
IGN
Tropicaaaal

Minecraft Name:Tropicaaaal
Discord Tag (E.g SkippoAPS#1436) : Tropicaaaal#0001
Timezone:GMT
Do you own a microphone: Yes

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, please include details.: never been banned on minecraft ever

Have you ever had any staff experience? If so please explain below. If Not Please explain why not [Min 50 Words]: i have had 1 experience on a fivem server if that counts, i managed to get from trial mod to mod to admin, it went pretty well, i managed to ban/kick 2-4 rule breakers over the course of 2 months (that is how long i was in the server) the community directer almost promoted me to assistant community directer he thought i was that good at what i was doing.

Why should we pick you to be staff? [Min 50 Words]: You should pick me for staff as i will help out the community/the server when needed, i can dedicate about 2-4 hours (can do more if needed). I have recent experience with being admin on a server (not minecraft) and it went pretty well, i'm looking for this to be my first experience as a mod on a minecraft server, looking forward to hearing back

Do you have any, what hobbies or activities you are involved in outside of Minecraft: i like racing and cars in general, i also like fps games/ racing games

Anything Else We Should Know? nope

Tropicaaaal · 3 months ago · Last edited: 3 months ago
AshPhoenix

AshPhoenix

Topics
IGN
Mineworld6214

It's a good app, but I'd put more detail about your personality etc, might boost your chances at getting picked, or even points from staff

AshPhoenix · 3 months ago
LollypopGrapes

LollypopGrapes

Mod
Topics
IGN
LollypopGrapes

+0.5 | You haven't finished the 50 word minimum for staff experience. Even if you haven't had staff experience on any Minecraft servers, we still want you to finish the application as expected. Fivem isn't Minecraft, but it should count as experience as long as the basics are similar; which is why it would be best for you to describe what you did during your time as staff of Fivem so we know what you are experienced at, otherwise many will disregard fivem as not being any type of experience. But, it is nice to see that you will be dedicated to the server if you get in.

LollypopGrapes · 3 months ago
Kianna

Kianna

Helper
Forum Moderator
Topics
IGN
KiannaKrystal

+0.5 LollyPopGrapes is right. We need more detail in the questions and to atleast fill the 50 word minimum requirement. 

Kianna · 3 months ago
Tropicaaaal

Tropicaaaal

Topics
IGN
Tropicaaaal

Have you ever had any staff experience? If so please explain below. If Not Please explain why not [Min 50 Words]: i have had 1 experience on a fivem server if that counts, i managed to get from trial mod to mod to admin, it went pretty well, i managed to ban/kick 2-4 rule breakers over the course of 2 months (that is how long i was in the server) the community directer almost promoted me to assistant community directer he thought i was that good at what i was doing.

this is 71 words 

Tropicaaaal · 3 months ago
MiaAPS

MiaAPS

Helper
Topics
IGN
MiaAPS

+0.5 I agree with LollyPopGrapes there should be a little bit more background of your staff experience as well as put as much detail as needed because little things matter. 

MiaAPS · 3 months ago